Now that formal introductions have been taken care of...I'd like to shed some light on a few things a bit.
I am an visual artist by education & a librarian by profession. I enjoy both immensely and find great pride in both.
I live in Southern California with my sexy boyfriend and partner of two years. Along with my prima-donna black cat and his white chihuahua mix...who could easily stand in as a background inmate in the movie: "One Flew Over The Coocoo's Nest".
I am an visual artist by education & a librarian by profession. I enjoy both immensely and find great pride in both.
I live in Southern California with my sexy boyfriend and partner of two years. Along with my prima-donna black cat and his white chihuahua mix...who could easily stand in as a background inmate in the movie: "One Flew Over The Coocoo's Nest".
We have a relatively quiet and enjoyable life together.
We both enjoy our cybernet profiles and he is a very talented artist in his own right. We get our artwork and photography in whenever we can, but...there are pieces in my collected works that have never seen the light of day.
You see....I'm a big fan of the homoerotic arts :)
[I'm told librarians are of a kinkier stock]
I must admit although Deviantart ranks on my Top 10 favorite websites, they do have submission limits. Go Figure!
So....for all my impermissible pieces and for those who have request to see them...I offer this blog: as the alternative venue for the more "adult" submissions I have created, and to hopefully showcase erotica that won't make it onto the other sites I patronize.
Dont get me wrong...as much as I'd probably enjoy this blog being All About Eve so to speak, I'm not sure it would have a big following...so in addition...I hopefully can introduce, to those of you out there that follow me, some really great artists out there who share my passion for it.
My hope is to give my more "risque" work a place to be showcased, and to the people who that work reaches - an understanding of my thought processes behind them.
.jpg)
So here it is...The darker "back-end" of my artwork....I hope you enjoy.
We both enjoy our cybernet profiles and he is a very talented artist in his own right. We get our artwork and photography in whenever we can, but...there are pieces in my collected works that have never seen the light of day.
You see....I'm a big fan of the homoerotic arts :)
[I'm told librarians are of a kinkier stock]
I must admit although Deviantart ranks on my Top 10 favorite websites, they do have submission limits. Go Figure!
So....for all my impermissible pieces and for those who have request to see them...I offer this blog: as the alternative venue for the more "adult" submissions I have created, and to hopefully showcase erotica that won't make it onto the other sites I patronize.
Dont get me wrong...as much as I'd probably enjoy this blog being All About Eve so to speak, I'm not sure it would have a big following...so in addition...I hopefully can introduce, to those of you out there that follow me, some really great artists out there who share my passion for it.
My hope is to give my more "risque" work a place to be showcased, and to the people who that work reaches - an understanding of my thought processes behind them.
.jpg)
So here it is...The darker "back-end" of my artwork....I hope you enjoy.

No comments:
Post a Comment